Skip to content
Community Service forms are located on the wall in the front lobby.  They are orange for the 2018-19 SY.

Frequently Asked Questions

After I turn in my community service log in March, when can I get a new log for the following school year?
New logs will be available after spring break.  Any hours completed from the date the previous log was turned in can be added to the next school year log.  Community service hours for each school year run from mid March to mid March.   Return to Top
If I exceed my hours for the school year, can I save some hours and add them to the next school year log?
No, any hours used on the log must be completed during the date range of the log. Return to Top
If I transfer to Grayson from another school, am I still eligible to earn a graduation cord for 4 full years of service?
Yes, but you will need to show proof of service hours from your previous school.  If you school did not offer community service you will need to complete 160 hours during the time you are enrolled at Grayson High School.  Return to Top
If I do not turn in a log my 9th and 10th grade year, can I still get a cord if I accumulate a total of 160 hours during my junior and senior years?

No, you must have 40 each year. The only exception is if you miss one year of not completing the log then you can make up the 40 hours across the other 3 years of high school.

Return to Top